245/75R16 BF GOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 (120/116S)
Price is per tyre.
Price includes VAT
Fitted or Delivered in 3 days
CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON BELOW TO BOOK YOUR IN STORE FITMENT, MOBILE FITMENT OR CHOOSE THE DELIVERY ONLY OPTION.
BF GOODRICH’S TOUGHEST ALL-TERRAIN TYRE EVER
50% ON-ROAD, 50% OFF-ROAD
20% Tougher Sidewalls*
The KO2 uses CoreGard technology developed in the Baja T/A KR2 tyre for split and bruise-resistant sidewall rubber and a thicker, extended shoulder to reduce the risk of sidewall damage. Computer modeling was used to predict object paths creating a sidewall design most likely to deflect protruding objects, reducing the chances of splits and snags. The result is a tougher 4×4 tyre allowing you to take on terrain in all conditions.*Based on internal sidewall splitting test vs BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT265/70R17. Sidewall splitting test results were derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1). All claims based on pre-production tyre testing.
- Longer Tread Life On & Off Road*
- The KO2 tyre has a new tread design and rubber formulation that helps it last twice as long on gravel and 15 percent longer on asphalt than the previous KO tyre. The tread rubber has been optimally blended to reduce the risk of tread chipping and tearing on gravel. A new footprint shape and interlocking tread design provide more uniform wear when used on road. Special stone ejectors push objects out of the tread to reduce drilling into the tyre.
- *Off-Road test – Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance tests vs BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tire size LT265/70R17. All claims based on pre-production tyre testing.
- Aggressive All Terrain Traction
- The KO2 tyre also has a range of tread features for better mud traction. Side-Biter lugs in the sidewall improve traction in mud and rocks. Raised bars in the shoulder help release compacted mud for better traction in soft soil. 3-D sipes create biting edges for better sand traction.
- Side Biter Lugs
- Protruding sidewall rubber blocks provide increased mud & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations.
- Mud-Buster Bars
- Raised bars in the shoulder help release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- Serrated Shoulder Design
- Staggered shoulder blocks provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Combined with 3-D active sipe technology that provide more biting edges.